ZO® Daily Sheer Broad-Spectrum SPF 50
Water and perspiration resistant, this non-greasy sunscreen, with ZOX12® complex dries quickly with a sheer finish to shield against UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and HEV light. Protects while also hydrating.
- Provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA + UVB rays
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light and infrared (IR-A) rays
- Non-greasy formula with a sheer finish
- Water and perspiration resistant (80 minutes of exposure)
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- at least every 2 hours
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrumSPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m.–2p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of perspiring
45 mL / 1.5 Fl. Oz.