OfeliaMarieMD Skincare RETINOL
RETINOL Regenerating Night Treatment natural stimulation & botanical brighteners
This unique encapsulated Retinol delivery system provides maximum stimulation with reduced irritation.
DIRECTIONS: Apply a small amount to face, neck and chest. Start with every third night for 1 week, then every other night for 1 week. If irritation occurs, reduce frequency of applications.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Matrixyl 3000®) – Clinical results show a 39% reduction in deep wrinkles, a 32% reduction in main wrinkle density and an increase in lifting effects by 16%.
- Daisy Flower Extract (Belides Perennis)– Tested studies with this extract resulted in the reduction of melanin formation, anti-oxidative activity and a significant increase in lightening effects. Results of a comparative study conducted with Daisy Extract and arbutin, used at equivalent polyphenol concentrations, showed that Daisy Extract was twice as active as arbutin.
- Licorice Root Extract – A natural antioxidant and brightening ingredient.
- Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate) – Antioxidant that helps to fight free radical damage caused by pollution. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory for puffy eyes and redness.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)– An antioxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment like UV radiation & chemical pollutants as well as certain lifestyle choices like smoking and drinking.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) – Studies have shown that Vitamin A helps increase the skin’s elasticity and normalizes dry parched skin.
My skin is dry and sensitive and I haven’t been able to tolerate most retinol creams, but there is something about this cream that sets it apart. I can use it every day and it’s gentle, but very effective.