OfeliaMarieMD Skincare PROTECT
PROTECT Broad Spectrum SPF 30 with antioxidants
Designed to lightly hydrate your delicate skin while providing protection from the sun. Developed for the face and the body. It is recommended to use this light crème be used at the end of every treatment and the beginning of every day.
DIRECTIONS: Apply to areas exposed to the sun and reapply as needed to maintain the SPF 30 protection. It is especially recommended after long exposures to the sun such as exercise, swimming and other sporting activities. This SPF is suggested for clients using Alpha Hydroxyl Acids and Retinol products, and for post care to chemical peels and laser treatments. Zinc Oxide in this formula will help with oily and problem skin types.
- Zinc Oxide 7% (Z-Cote) - A transparent micro fine zinc oxide. It blocks both UVA and UVB radiation. It is excellent for sensitive skin. Zinc Oxide is a physical sun block that is not absorbed, so it does not cause any allergic reactions.
- Octinoxate 7.5% – A UVB sun protector.
- Octisalate 5%– A commonly used and UVB protector.
- Japanese Green Tea Extract - This extract helps reduce skin irritation and redness. Japanese Green Tea Extract acts as an effective antioxidant to scavenge free radicals.
- Gingko Biloba, Ginseng, and Licorice Extracts – Revitalizes and conditions sluggish skin.