EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46
Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to discoloration and breakouts associated to acne and rosacea. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone. Choose from tinted and untinted formulas for use every day.
• 9.0% zinc oxide, 7.5% octinoxate
• High-purity niacinamide
• Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR)
• UVA/UVB protection
• Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
1.7 oz / 48 g
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
How to use
- To achieve continuous clear and protected skin, daily use is recommended.
- Apply liberally and daily to face, neck and hands 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use with or without make-up.
- Reapply every two hours for sun protection.
The formula is light and does not leave me with a white tint or glow like some of the other SPFs. I also love that this is a higher SPF. Many daily facial SPFs are 25-30; the extra coverage is nice!
Everyone in our house uses this product every day, including my teen who loves it to help manage his acne. Highly recommend.