EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46
Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to discoloration and breakouts associated to acne and rosacea. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone. Choose from tinted and untinted formulas for use every day.
• 9.0% zinc oxide, 7.5% octinoxate
• High-purity niacinamide
• Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR)
• UVA/UVB protection
• Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
1.7 oz / 48 g
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
How to use
- To achieve continuous clear and protected skin, daily use is recommended.
- Apply liberally and daily to face, neck and hands 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use with or without make-up.
- Reapply every two hours for sun protection.
Benefits & Information
Feels great and smoothing. Not too heavy, doesn’t feel greasy. Great to use alone or w foundation.
I've recently tried this sunscreen. My skin felt so good after using it. Not drying. Adding this to my daily routine.
This is a great sunscreen for people with acne prone skin, it doesnt have me breaking out. it also has a great texture to it.!! the tinted one is gret also, but not so much for darker complexions, as the tint isnt so dark. def try this out!! it it is the ultimate sunscreen
Love this sunscreen recommend it to anyone I talk too ! Wear it every day and it doesn’t feel greasy
I've tried many face sunscreens and this is hands down the best sunscreen I have tried. It's so lightweight it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything and the tint gives the perfect amount of coverage that I can wear it alone or layer it under my makeup. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product!!