OfeliaMarieMD Skincare QUENCH
QUENCH Hydra Balancing Toner with natural oxygen stimulating extracts
This unique formula refreshes, hydrates and stimulates sluggish skin. Ginseng, ginkgo, rosemary and glycoproteins promote oxygen revitalizing properties. Aloe vera, chamomile, green tea and sea whip smooth the skin, while lavender oil calms the senses. Vitamins A, E and C help prevent environmental damage to the skin. Excellent for ultra-sensitive skin.
DIRECTIONS: Use twice daily after thorough cleansing. Apply with clean fingertips or a cotton pad to face, neck and chest area. Let absorb into the skin before applying moisturizer.
- Chamomile, and Geranium – A warming blend of aromatherapy and essential oils for soothing.
- Ginseng Extract – Ginseng Extract is beneficial in this toner for revitalizing and conditioning all skin types. Used for thousands of years and touted to be life prolonging, it is a cure for literally all human ills and the cornerstone of a multimillion-dollar ginseng trade.
- Bee Pollen Extract – A natural source of most known nutritional elements. Used as a healer of wounds and contains vitamins and minerals.
- Sodium PCA (NaPCA) –A natural moisturizing component that softens the skin and help it attract and retain moisture.
- Hydrolyzed Muccopolysaccharides – Bio-active extract effective in hydrating and softening the skin. Present in living cells where they bind water and mineral salts.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Pca, Vegetable Collagen, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sea Salt, Pollen Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyanocobalamin, CI 14700, CI 42090, CI 19140.
This is the best toner I have ever used! It is so lightweight and refreshing especially in hot summer months. The aloe is cooling and layers well under any serum, moisturizer and my makeup