The Safe Year-Round Tan
Ah, that copper glow on our skin from the sun looks great and makes us feel so good. Sadly, a tan is our skin’s way of telling us it is damaged; it darkens as it protects itself from the UV rays that cause skin cancer and premature aging. Therefore, there truly is no safe tan in the natural sense. The good news is that you can still enjoy the sun and safely glow up with sunless tanners, bronzers and tinted products.
Bronze up with this three-in-one sunscreen
Get a sun-free tan any time of the year while protecting AND pampering your skin with Colorescience Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Body Shield Bronze SPF 50. This triple-duty sunscreen:
- Delivers a beautiful bronze tint that is achieved from iron oxides, which are mineral pigments
- Provides 100% mineral protection from the sun’s UVA/UVB rays as well as pollution, blue light and infrared radiation via exclusive EnviroScreen® Technology
- Nourishes the skin through its hydrating, antioxidant-rich patented formula while protecting against free radicals that cause skin damage
We love its natural-looking, lightweight, non-greasy coverage that you can use head-to-toe for a safe sun-kissed glow, winter or summer.
Apply sunscreen every day
Body Shield Bronze helps you protect your skin for the future by caring for it now. Daily use of a broad-spectrum SPF 15 or higher sunscreen reduces squamous cell carcinoma risk by 40% and melanoma by 50%. According to the World Health Organization, up to 90% of the visible signs commonly attributed to aging — premature wrinkling, sagging skin and easy bruising — may be caused by sun exposure. People who use SPF 15 or higher sunscreen daily show 24% less skin aging than those not using daily sunscreen.
How to use
- Apply to skin at least 30 minutes before going outside.
- Reapply every two hours and after sweating or swimming for continued protection.
- Body Shield Bronze is an all-mineral sunscreen that does not absorb into the skin like self-tanners or stains. It will stay on until you wash it off.
Shop our store to get unforgettable skin with Colorescience Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Body Shield Bronze SPF 50.
It’s always important to consult your dermatologist before starting a new skincare routine, especially if you struggle with chronic skin conditions. If you are looking for a dermatologist, or need an annual total body skin exam, visit pinnacleskin.com