EltaMD UV Elements SPF 44 Tinted
EltaMD UV Elements is a 100% physical sunscreen in a tinted, moisturizing base. It is gentle for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedure skin. Its chemical-free actives, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provide safe but sure sun protection. These mineral-based UV filters work with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to protect and hydrate the skin. UV Elements has a universal tint that beautifully enhances most skin tones for a more youthful appearance.
• 10.0% transparent zinc oxide, 5.5% titanium dioxide
• Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR)
• Chemical-free UV filters
• Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture-retention for a smoother, more youthful appearance
• Water-resistant (40 minutes)
• UVA/UVB sun protection
• Dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
2 oz / 57 g
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
I use this instead of foundation and I LOVE the formula. So light but decent coverage
I didn’t receive it yet
I love this product! I use it daily. It feels great going on your skin and is not greasy!
I'm a full time student who also works full time, so needless to say, I'm typically in a hurry or on the go. Having a product that protects me from sun damage while still adding a bit of tint to my skin gives the appearance of spending more time getting ready in the morning than I actually do. I keep a bottle in my bag for reapplication (or for when I rush out and forget it.) 10/10 recommend!